fredag den 9. oktober 2009


the original plan was this. i would settle in sevilla, my family had a finca on avenue de josé galan merino on the banks of guidalquivir back in the 80's, so i still have friends there. but then this: when i arrived in valencia it all changed. my friend, audiopoet, writer and photographer morten okbo from denmark was there with his stunning swedish girlfriend sara, morten and i know eachother from liège, and his guidance around the city plus his contacts proved (once again, i should add) to be of such help that i fell in love with the place and the people immediately!
anyway, here are the entrance to my place and my man morten and lovely sara from malmoe.


1 kommentar:

  1. you are absolutely right about everything! how is daniel olcino and patricia?

    can you use my seasoncard at the plaza de toros?

    ciao, m

    SvarSlet